The Food Allergy is given inside the ‘[..]’ on the menu table. Please refer below for Allergence!
- 12-Sesame Seeds
- 14-Sulphur dioxide
- Paneer Pakora (V) New2,7Cottage cheese marinated with gramflour , exotic spices , herbs and deep fried
- Chilly Gopi (V) New1,2,4Cauliflower florets tossed in mild chilli sauce and spices.
- Mixed Starter (Chefs choice) New2,7,9Combination of 2 Classical Veg and 2 Non Veg Starters
- Spicy Mint Scallop New8Pan seared scallops with a hint of spice topped topped up with min sauce.
- Assorted classical vegetarian specialties of chef’s choice.
- Chettinad Prawn Pepper-Fry New2,3Shallow fried prawns withsurry leaves, crushed black pepper, spices, onions and tomatoe.
- Methu Vadai (2 Pcs)2,9Fried savory doughnuts made of urad dhal and onions which s fluffy in the middle and crispy on the outside served with chutney and sambar (lentil curry)
- Sambar vadai (2 Pcs)2,7,9Methuvadai soaked in sambar (South Indian lentil curry)
- Punjabi Samosa (3Pcs)2Spicy mixed vegetable turnover filled with spices and herbs
- Onion Bhaji2Deep fried onion marinated with gram flour and spices
- Chilli Paneer1,2,7Cottage cheese cubed and tossed in mild chilli sauce and spices
- Gobi Manchurian1Cauliflower florets marinated with plain flour and corn starch and tossed in mild spices
- Panneer Manchurian (V)7Cottage cheese marinated with plain flour and corn starch and tossed in mild spices.
- Chicken Pakora2Deep fried chicken pieces marinated with gram flour and spices.
- Chicken Lollipop2,4Chicken wings marinated in soy sauce and served in it’s elegant shape of lollipop.
- Chilli Chicken1,2,4Marinated chicken pieces tossed in mild spces and chill sauce
- Chicken Manchurian1,2,4Chicken pieces marinated in plain flour and corn starch tossed in mild spices
- Chicken Garlic Fish2,4,5Deep fried pieces tossed in chilli garlic sauce.
Starters from Tandoor
- Paneer Dilkush Tikka New7Juicy chunks of cottage cheese marinated with spicy tandoori masala and grilled
- Murgh Multani Kebab New7Tender Pieces of chicken marinated with Ginger Garlic Paste, Brown Onion paste, Caramalised Gramflour and hung yougurt
- Chicken Tikka7Boneless chicken cubes marinated with spicy tandoori masala and grilled
- Tandoori Chicken on the bone (Half )7,9Chicken marinated with yogurt and exotic spices and cooked in tandoor
- Murgh Multani Kebab7,10Tender Pieces of chicken marinated with Ginger Garlic Paste, Brown Onion paste, Caramalised Gramflour and hung yougurt
- Ardraki Lamb Chops New7Succulent Pieces of Lamb Chops marinated with Ginger Paste and hung Yogurt infused with Spices
- Mash Ki Solea (Lamb Tikka)7Lamb cubes marinated in tandoori masala and grilled.
- Sheek Kebab7Minced lamb mixed with herbs and spices, wrapped on a skewer and grilled
- King Prawn AjwainiTikka3,7Prawns marinated in carum (Ajwain) flavoured masala and grilled
- Mixed Grill Kebabs New3,7,9,10Selection of Kebabs from Chicken and Lamb containing 2 pieces of each
- Shri Bheemas Signature Platter2,7,9,10Shri Bheemas signature platter of assorted tandoori specialties
Street Food Starters
- Madurai Lamb Sukka (NEW)Tender pieces of lamb marinated and simmered with south Indian spices, seasoned with onion, pepper, garnished with a hint of coconut and fresh curry leaves.
- Vegetable Kothu Parota2,7Tender pieces of lamb marinated and simmered with South Indian spices, seasoned with onion, pepper garnished with a hint of coconut and fresh curry leaves.
- Egg Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle mixed with spices, green chillies and scrambled egg
- Chicken Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle mixed with minced chicken, egg, green chillies and spices
- Lamb Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle mixed with minced lamb, green chillies and spices
- Tamilnadu Chicken Roast2Finely seasoneclcnicKen is cooked wiln onion, special1rulian spices ancl pan fried wifnnlack pepper —
and fresh curry leaves.
- Chicken 652,4Chicken pieces marinated with spicy masala and herbs and deep fried.
Traditional South Indian Special
- Ghee Karam Dosa New7Special Spicy chutney spread over Dosa added with clarified butter
- Paneer Dosa New7Dosa stuffed with minced cottage cheese.
- Podi Dosa New10Spiced chutney powder spread over the dosa.
- Idli (3 pcs)Steamed rice_cake made with rice and urad dhall.
- Idli vadai2,9Idli served with savoury doughnut.
- Sambar Idli9Idli soaked in sambar (lentil curry)
- Ven Pongal9,10Steamed rice and moong dhal-mixed with whole spices, seasoned in clarified butter and
garnished with cashewnuts.
- Poori Masala9Deep fried thin puffy bread made of wheal flour served with potato musulu, raitha & salad.
- Plain Dosa2,9Thin crispy savoury pancake made of rice and urad dhal.
- Onion Dosa2,9Dosa topped with onions and served with chutney and sambar
- Masala Dosa2,9Crispy dosa filled with potato masala.
- Mysore Masala Dosa2,9Crispy dosa layered with variety of chutney’s topped with potato masala.
- Paper RoastDosa2,9Very thin crispy dosa.
- Paper Roast Masala Dosa2,9Paper roast dosa layered wit potato masala
- Ghee Roast Dosa2,7,9Crispy dosa made with clarified butter.
- Ghee Roast Masala Dosa2,7,9Ghee roast dosa layered with potato maslala.
- Rava Dosa2,9Dosa with semolina batter.
- Rava Onion Dosa2,9,10Dosa with semolina batter layered with onions.
- Rava Onion Masala Dosa2,9,10Dosa made with semolina batter layered wiih onions topped with potato masala.
- Plain Oothappam2,9Thick and soft pancake made with rice and urad dhal, served with chutney and sambar
- Onion Oothappam2,9Oothappam topped with onions, served with chutney and sambar
- Egg Dosa2,9Beaten egg topped on dosa cooked on both sides, served with chutney and sambar
- Chicken Dosa2,9Dosa filled with minced chicken mixed with spices, served with chutney and sambar
- Kids Dosa7Thin crispy savory pancake made of rice and urad dhal served with honey and mild sauces
- Chicken Nuggets with Chips New2
- Fish Finger with Chips2,5Portion of chips served with fish
- Chicken Finger with Chips2Portion of chips served with boneless chicken
SHRI BHEEMA’S Signature Dishes
- Lamb Chops Balti New7Cuisine: British Indian I Succulent lamb chops marinated in tandoori paste cooked in chefs own style of
balti sauce. Served with mashed masala potato and phulka.
- Murgh Lababdar New7Cuisine: British Indian | Succulent lamb chops marinated in tandoori paste cooked in chefs own style of
balti sauce. Served with mashed masala potato and phulka.
- Murgh Hara Dhania New7Cuisin: Utter Pradesh | A thick gravy dish made from chicken, assorted masalas, fresh corriander and yogurt. Served with salfrani rice.
- Tarkari Tikka Lajawab (V) New7,10Cuisine: Rajasthan | Mixed vegetables char-grilled in clay oven, finished with creamy tomato & onion gravy. Served with pilau rice.
- Veg Kofta served (V) New2,7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Dumplings made from grated potato, vegetables, cottage cheese and fenugreek, then cooked in light tangy tomato and cashewnut sauce. Served with saffroni rice.
- Dum Ki Nalli New7,10Cuisine: Delhi | Slow braised Lamb Shank simmered in a curry cooked with rich caramelised onion, Kashmiri chilli, saffron, roasted sesame and exotic spices. Served with phulka.
- Bengali Jinga Jhol3,7,9Cuisine: Bengali | King prawns marinated with Indian spices grilled in clay oven, cooked with cauliflower & potato in Kolkata style curry. Served with rice
- Kanchi Lamb Curry New7,10Cuisine: Tamil Nadu | Lamb cooked in mild, herby flavoured curry with coconut, corriander, mint,spring onio_asJiewnu , onion and tomatoes. Served with plain rice.
- Udaya Chicken Curry7,10Cuisine: Karnataka | Chicken cooked in a special curry sauce with coconut, green chillies, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Served with plain rice.
REGIONAL VEGETARIAN SPECIALITIES
- Dal Tadka (V)7Cuisine: Punjab | Split lentils cooked with cumin,turmeric and garlic garnished with chillies, onion and mustard seeds. A street food style preparation
- Bombay Aloo Masala (V)7Cuisine: Maharashtra| Potato cubes mixed with Indian spices and cooked in onion and tomato sauce, an all time favourite
- Punjabi Channa Masala (V)7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Chickpeas cooked with cumin, turmeric, garlic, onion and garnished with chillies and onion. Popular in Indian road side eateries.
- Haryanvi Saag Aloo (V)7Cuisine: Haryana | Potatoes and Spinach cooked in a thick sauce with ground spices
- Rajma Masala (V)New7Cusine: Punjab | Potatoes and Spinach cooked in a thick sauce with ground spices
- Rajasthani Tarkari Korma (V)7,10Cuisine: Rajasthan | This classic Korma is made from a creamy coconut sauce and delicate blend of spices
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala10Cuisine: Punjab | Sautéed bhindi (Okra) cooked in a spicy onion and tomato based masala. A semi gravy Punjabi dish
- Chettinad Aubergine Curry (V)11,12Cuisine: Tamil Nadu | Aubergine cooked with authentic South Indian spices in tangy tamarind sauce, a typical South Indian flavour
- Paneer Makhani7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Creamy cottage cheese curry cooked in onion, tomato and butter flavoured sauce
- Kaju Mutter Paneer Pasanda7,10Cuisine: Mughal | Cottage cheese and garden peas cooked in a creamy cashewnut based curry, originates from the land of Sindh
- Kumbh Mutter Curry7,10Cuisine: Uttar Pradesh | Garden Peas and mushroom cooked in a creamy sauce mixed with onion, tomato and Indian spices
- Konkani Spinach Bhaji7Cuisine: Goa | A speciality dish from Goa where chopped spinach is cooked with onion and spices
- Dal Tirangi7Cuisine: Punjab | Three different lentil varieties cooked with butter in a rich creamy sauce. A protein rich curry
- Palak Paneer7Cuisine: Punjab | An authentic recipe, consisting of soft cubes of cottage cheese simmered in mildly spiced spinach puree
Regional Non-Vegetarian Specialities
- Meen Poondu Kulambu New5,12Cusine: Tamil Nadu | A Flavourful dish cooked with cod fish in garlic, onlion and tamarind gravy and topped with fried aubergine.
- Makwali Fish Curry5,9Cuisine: Bengal | This traditional Bengali fish curry is prepared in rich brown gravy with shallots, ginger, garlic, herbs and spices
- Bengali Tiger Prawn Masala3,9Cuisine: Bengal | Prawns cooked in a rich gravy with traditional spices, herbs. A perfect blend of mild sweet and spicy flavours
- Tiger Prawn Jalfrezi New3,7Cuisine: British Indian| Tiger Prawn cooked in a thick onion sauce and flavoured with fenugreek and mixed peppers.
- Tiger Prawn Bhuna New3Cuisine: North East India| Sumptuous Tiger Prawn cooked in mellow delicate flavoured curry with spices and mixed peppers.
- Shaslik New7Cuisine: Delhi | A semi dry, mildly spiced dish. Skewered with tomatoes, capsicum and onions. Best to try with phulka
- Creamy Korma7,10Cuisine: Mughal | A Mughlai dish where meat is cooked in a mildly spiced creamy coconut sauce
- Spicy Kadai7,10Cuisine: Delhi | Meat cooked in an enticing mild flavoured curry with spices and mixed peppers. Kadai means wok
- Goan Vindaloo9Cuisine: Goa | Made from a paste that blends chillies with turmeric, cumin, coriander and authentic spices. A Portugese influenced Goan style curry
- Hot MadrasCuisine: British Indian| This curry originates from the Madras region inSouthern India. A hot curry cooked in a thick tomato based sauce and spiced with coriander, cumin, turmeric and chilli powders
DISHES BELOW CAN BE COOKED EITHER WITH CHICKEN OR LAMB
- Chettinad MasalaCuisine: Tamil Nadu | South Indian style curry made from home ground spices, coconut and curry leaves. This dish is packed with rich aroma
- Traditional Tikka Masala7,10Cuisine: Multi Regional | This British favourite is made by cooking grilled meat pieces in a rich tomato gravy and garnished with cream and coriander
- Handi MasalaCuisine: Central India| Meat cooked in a traditional style curry with onions,tomatoes, garam masala, mace and cardamom
- Punjabi Saagwala7Cuisine: Punjab | A dark green curry with meat cooked in a mildly spiced rich spinach puree, garnished with cream, tomato and coriander. Atypical Punjabi curry recipe.
- Zameendari Patia7,10Cuisine: Multi Regional | A Parsi dish which is a fusion between Persian and Gujarati cuisines – has a tomato base and is sweet, sour and spicy in flavour
- Andhra Pepper MasalaCuisine: Andhra Pradesh | This pepper masala is very popular in Andhra Pradesh and made from a spicy curry sauce, black pepper, Indian spices and herbs
- Nawab Makhani7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Meat cooked in a creamy, tomato gravy with spices, herbs and butter. Orginated from the Punjab region in India
- Gujarati Dhansak7Cuisine: Gujarat | A popular mild Indian curry made from meat and lentils cooked together and flavored with spices including cumin, ginger, garlic, green chillies corriander and mint leaves.
- Kashmiri Rogan Josh (only Lamb)Cuisine: Kashmir | Aromatic Lamb dish of Kashmir,cooked in a gravy of shallots, yogurt, garlic, ginger and aromatic spices (cloves, bay leaves, cardamom and cinnamon)
- Fish Biryani NewAromatic biryani with Basmati rice, Cod Fish, cottage cheese & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Vegetable Biriyani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, vegetables & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Paneer Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, vegetables, cottage cheese & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Mushroom Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, mushroom & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Chicken Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, chicken & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Malabar Fried Chicken Biriyani NewAromatic biryani with Basmati rice, deep fried mainated chicken pieces, cottage cheese & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Chicken Tikka Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, chicken tikka pieces & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Lamb Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, lamb & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Lamb Tikka Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, lamb tikka pieces & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Prawn Biryani3,7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, prawns & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire
- Schezwan Veg Fried Rice New5Cooked basmati rice stir fried in special schezwan sauce with cabbage, white pepper, whole spices. Mildy Hot.
- Schezwan Fried Rice - Mixed New3,5Cooked basmati rice stir fried in special schezwan sauce with chunks of chicken, lamb and prawn with white pepper, whole spices. Mildy Hot.
- Pilau Rice7Steamed basmati rice seasoned with spices
- Vegetable Fried Rice7Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with vegetables and whole spices
- Paneer Fried Rice7Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with cottage cheese and whole spices
- Mushroom Fried RiceCooked basmati rice, stir fried with mushrooms and whole spices
- Lahsooni ChawalCooked basmati rice, stir fried with garlic and whole spices
- Coconut Rice New7,10Cooked Basmati rice stir fried with fresh grated coconut and seasoned with curry leaves, coriander, lentils and mustard seeds
- Ghee Rice New7,10Cooked basmati rice infused with whole spices and clarified butter.
- Steamed Rice
- Lemon RiceBasmati rice cooked in tangy fresh lemon juice seasoned with fresh curry leaves, lentils and mustard seeds
- Egg Fried Rice9Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with scrambled egg and whole spices
- Chicken Fried Rice4Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with minced chicken, egg and whole spices
Indian Bread Basket
- Garlic Cheese Naan NewNaan stuffed with cheese , minced garlic and baked in clay oven
- Tandoori Roti2Flat bread made from wheat flour cooked in traditional tandoor
- Chapathi (1)2Flat bread made from wheat flour
- Paratha (1)2,4,7Layers of cooked dough made from wheat flour
- Naan2,4,7Flat bread made from plain flour cooked in clay oven
- Butter Naan2,4,7Naan layered with minced garlic and cooked in clay oven
- Cheese Naan NewNaan stuffed with cheese and baked in clay oven
- Phulka New
- Garlic Naan2,4,7Naan layered with minced garlic and cooked in clay oven
- Chilli Garlic Naan2,4,7Naan layered with minced green chillies and garlic, cooked in clay oven
- Peshwari Naan2,4,7,10Naan stuffed with grated coconut and nuts cooked in clay oven
- Keema Naan2,4,7Naan stuffed with minced meat and cooked in clay oven