The Food Allergy is given inside the ‘[..]’ on the menu table. Please refer below for Allergence!
- 12-Sesame Seeds
- 14-Sulphur dioxide
Cottage cheese marinated with gram f!m:rr,exotic spices, herbs and deep fried.
Cauliflower florets tossed in mild chilli sauce and spices.
Combination of 2 classical veg and 2 non veg starter.
Pan seared scallops with a hint of spice topped topped up with min sauce.
Assorted classical vegetarian specialties of chef’s choice.
Shallow fried prawns withsurry leaves, crushed black pepper, spices, onions and tomatoe.
Fried savoury doughnuts macleof urad dhal and onions which is fluffy inside and crispy on the-outside served chutney and sambar (South Indian lentil curry).
Methu vadai soaked in sambar (South Indian lentil curry) and topped with-calarified butter, curylecves and corriander
Pastry filled with spicy mixed vegetables and deep fried.
Deep fried onion marinated with gram flour and spices.
Cottage cheese cubed and tossed in mild chilli sauce and spices.
Cauliflower florets marinated with plain flour and corn starch and tossed in mild spices.
Cottage cheese marinated with plain flour and corn starch and tossed in mild spices.
Deep fried chicken pieces marinated with gram flour and spices.
Chicken wings marinated in soy sauce and served in it’s elegant shape of lollipop.
Marinated chicken pieces tossed in mild spices and chilli sauce.
Chicken pieces marinated in plain flour and corn starch and tossed in mild spices.
Deep fried pieces tossed in chilli garlic sauce.
Deep fried pieces tossed in chilli garlic sauce.
- Paneer Dilkush Tikka (V)7
Juicy chunks of cottage cheese marinated with spicy tandoori masala and grilled.
- Adaraki Lamb Chops7Succulent pieces of lamb chops marinated with ginger paste and drained yogurt infused with spices and cooked in clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka7Boneless chicken cubes marinated with spicy tandoori masala and grilled.
- Tandoor Chicken7,9Half portion of baby chicken marinated with yogurt and exotic spices and cooked in clay oven.
- Murgh Multani Kebab7Tender pieces of chicken marinated with ginger and garlic paste, brown onion paste, caramelised gram flour and drained yogurt.
- Sheek Kebab7Minced lamb mixed with herbs and spices, wrapped on a skewer and grilled.
- Achari King Prawn Tikka7,9King prawns marinated with pickling spices and drained yogurt infused with ginger and garlic paste and grilled.
- Shri Bheemas Signature Platter2,7,9,10Shri Bheema’s signature platter of assorted tandoor specialities.
- Madurai Lamb SukkaTender pieces of lamb marinated and simmered with South Indian spices, seasoned with onion, pepper, garnished with a hint of coconut and fresh curry leaves.
- Kodi VepuduFinely seasoned chicken is cooked with onion, special Andhra spices and pan fried with garlic, black pepper and curry leaves.
- Vegetable Kothu Parotta (V)2,7
Parotta chopped on the griddle, tossed with spices, green chillies and mixed vegetables. Served with raitha.
- Egg Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle, tossed with spices, green chillies and scrambled egg. Served with raitha.
- Chicken Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle, tossed with minced chicken, egg, green chillies and spices. Served with raitha.
- Lamb Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle, tossed with minced lamb, green chillies and spices. Served with raitha.
- Chicken 652,4Chicken pieces marinated with spicy masala and herbs and deep fried.
- Chicken Nuggets with Chips2
- Chocolate Dosa (V)Thin crispy savoury pancake made of rice and urid dal, served with chocolate dipping.
- Fish Finger With Chips2,5
- Chips (V)
All South Indian dishes are served with appropriate condiments
- Idli (3 Pcs) (V)Steamed rice cake made with rice and urid dal.
- Sambar Idli (V)9Idli soaked in sambar (South Indian lentil curry).
- Poori Masala (V)9Deep fried thin puffy bread made of wheat flour, served with potato masala.
- Plain Dosa (V)2,9Thin crispy savoury pancake made of rice and urid dal.
- Masala Dosa (V)2,9Crispy dosa filled with potato masala.
- Mysore Masala Dosa (V)2,9Crispy dosa layered with variety of chutneys and topped with potato masala.
- Podi Dosa (V)2,10Spiced chutney powder spread over the dosa.
- Ghee Karam Dosa (V)2,7Special spicy chutney spread over dosa added with clarified butter.
- Paneer Butter Masala Dosa (V)2,7,10Minced cottage cheese cooked in chef’s special tikka masala sauce and spread over dosa.
- Milagu Mutta Dosa2,4,9Beaten egg mixed with crushed black pepper spread over dosa, cooked on both sides.
- Chicken Tikka Dosa2,7,10Minced chicken tikka pieces cooked in chef’s special tikka masala sauce and spread over dosa.
- Lamb Masala Dosa2,9,10Dosa filled with spiced lamb masala.
- Paper Ghee Roast Dosa (V)2,7Very thin and crispy dosa made with clarified butter
- Onion Dosa (V)2,9Dosa topped with onions.
- Lamb Chops Balti7Cuisine: British Indian | Succulent lamb chops marinated in tandoori paste, cooked in chef’s own style of balti sauce. Served with Plain rice.
- LababdMurgh Lababdar7Cuisine: Hyderabad | Grilled chicken breast served in lababdar sauce made from ginger, mixed pepper, corriander leaves and cream. Served with Pilau rice.
- Veg Kofta (V)2,7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Dumplings made from grated potato, vegetables, cottage cheese and fenugreek is then cooked in a light tangy, tomato and cashewnut sauce. Served with Pilau rice.
- Murgh Hara Dhania7Cuisine: Uttar Pradesh | A thick gravy dish made from chicken, assorted masalas, fresh corriander and yogurt. Served with Pilau rice.
- Bengali Jinga Jhol3,7,9Cuisine: Bengal | King prawns marinated with Indian spices grilled in clay oven, cooked with cauliflower & potato in Kolkata style curry. Served with Steamed rice.
- Shri Bheemas Special Dal (V)7Cuisine: Punjab | Split lentils cooked with cumin, turmeric and garlic, garnished with chillies, onion and mustard seeds. A street food style preparation.
- Bombay Aloo (V)7Cuisine: Maharashtra | Potato cubes mixed with Indian spices and cooked in onion and tomato sauce. An all time favourite.
- Haryanvi Saag Aloo (V)7Cuisine: Haryana | Potatoes and spinach mixed with ground Indian spices and cooked in a thick onion and tomato sauce.
- Punjabi Channa Masala (V)7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Chickpeas cooked with cumin, turmeric, garlic, onion and garnished with chillies and onions. Popular in the Indian road side eateries.
- Tarkari Korma (V)7,10Cuisine: Rajasthan | This classic korma is made from a creamy coconut sauce and delicate blend of spices.
- Rajasthani Bhindi Masala (V)10Cuisine: Rajasthan | Sautéed bhindi (Okra) cooked in a spicy onion and tomato based masala. A semi gravy dish.
- Gutti Vankaya Koora (V)11,12Cuisine: Andhra Pradesh | Aubergine cooked with authentic South Indian spices in a tangy tamarind sauce. A typical South Indian flavour.
- Makwali Fish Curry5,9Cuisine: Bengal | This traditional Bengali fish curry is prepared with cod fish in a rich brown gravy with shallots, ginger, garlic, herbs and spices.
- Mughalai Chicken Korma7,10Cuisine: Mughal | A Mughalai dish where chicken is cooked in a mildly spiced creamy coconut sauce.
- Murgh Tikka Masala7,10Cuisine: Multi Regional | This British favourite is made by cooking grilled chicken pieces in a rich tomato gravy and garnished with cream and corriander.
- Butter Chicken7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Chicken cooked in a creamy, tomato gravy with spices, herbs and butter. Orginated from the Punjab region in India.
- Goan Lamb Vindaloo9Cuisine: Goa | Made from a paste that blends chillies with turmeric, cumin, corriander and authentic spices. A Portugese influenced Goan style curry.
- Kashmiri Rogan JoshCuisine: Kashmir | Aromatic Lamb dish of Kashmir, cooked in a gravy of shallots, yogurt, garlic, ginger and aromatic spices (cloves, bay leaves, cardamom and cinnamon).
- Jinga Handi Masala3Cuisine: North East India | Sumptuous Tiger prawns cooked in mellow delicate flavoured curry with spices, onions, tomatoes, mace and cardomom.
- Chettinad MasalaCuisine: Tamil Nadu | South Indian style curry made from home ground spices, coconut and curry leaves. This dish is packed with rich aroma.
- Spicy Kadai7,10Cuisine: Delhi | Meat cooked in an enticing mild flavoured curry with spices and mixed peppers. Kadai means wok.
- Hot MadrasCuisine: British Indian| This curry originates from the Madras region in Southern India. A hot curry cooked in a thick coconut and tomato based sauce and spiced with corriander, cumin, turmeric and chilli powder.
- Zameendari Patia7,10Cuisine: Multi Regional | A Parsi dish which is a fusion between Persian and Gujarati cuisines – has a tomato base and is sweet, sour and spicy in flavour.
- Punjabi Saagwala7Cuisine: Punjab | A dark green curry with meat cooked in a mildly spiced rich spinach puree, garnished with cream, tomato and corriander. A typical Punjabi curry recipe.
- Andhra Pepper MasalaCuisine: Andhra Pradesh | This pepper masala is very popular in Andhra Pradesh and made from a spicy curry sauce, black pepper, Indian spices and herbs.
- Tarkari Biriyani (V)7Aromatic biryani with basmati rice, mixed vegetables & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani7Aromatic biryani with basmati rice, chicken & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Chicken Tikka Biryani7Aromatic biryani with basmati rice, chicken tikka pieces & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Malabar Lamb Biryani7Aromatic biryani with basmati rice, lamb & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Prawn Biryani3,7Aromatic biryani with basmati rice, prawns & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Steamed Rice
- Pilau Rice (V)7Cooked basmati rice stir fried in special schezwan sauce with chunks of chicken, lamb and prawn with white pepper, whole spices. Mildy Hot.
- Vegetable Fried Rice (V)7Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with mixed vegetables and whole spices.
- Egg Fried Rice4Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with scrambled eggs and whole spices.
- Schezwan Fried Rice3,5Cooked basmati rice, stir fried in a special schezwan sauce with cabbage, white pepper, whole spices. Choose either Veg or Chicken. Mildly Hot.
- Chicken Fried Rice2,4Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with minced chicken, egg and whole spices.
- Tandoori Roti2Flat bread made from wheat flour, baked in clay oven.
- Chapathi2Flat bread made from wheat flour, cooked on flat pan.
- Kerala Paratha2,4,7Layers of dough made from plain flour, cooked on flat pan.
- Naan2,4,7Flat bread made from plain flour, baked in clay oven.
- Butter Naan2,4,7Flat bread made from plain flour, baked in clay oven and brushed with butter.
- Garlic Naan2,4,7Naan layered with minced garlic and baked in clay oven.
- Chilli Garlic Naan2,4,7Naan layered with minced green chillies and garlic, baked in clay oven.
- Peshwari Naan2,4,7,10
Naan stuffed with grated coconut and nuts, baked in clay oven.
- Keema Naan2,4,7Naan stuffed with minced meat and baked in clay oven.
- Poppadom with Dips
Indian condiment consisting of yogurt, spices, chopped onions and cucumber.