The Food Allergy is given inside the ‘[..]’ on the menu table. Please refer below for Allergence!
- 12-Sesame Seeds
- 14-Sulphur dioxide
- Methu Vadai (V)2,7,9Fried savoury doughnuts made of urid dhal and onions which is fluffy in the middle and crispy on the outside, served with chutney and sambar (lentil curry).
- Sambar Vada (V)2,7,9Vada soaked in sambar and topped with onions, green chutney and thin strands of deep fried crisps made from chickpea flour.
- Punjabi Samosa (V)2Pastry filled with spicy mixed vegetables and deep fried.
- Onion Bhaji (V)2Deep fried onion fritters made with gram flour and spices.
- Sev Topped Papdi Chat (V)2,7A short bread pastry topped with yogurt, tamarind chutney, thin strands of deep fried crisps made from chickpea flour, served chilled.
- Mushroom pepper fry (V)2Fresh button mushrooms, batter fried with plain flour, corn starch and then tossed with onions, ginger, spices and seasoned with crushed black pepper.
- Chilli Mogo (V)1,2,13Steamed tapioca pieces deep fried and tossed in chef’s special chilli sauce and spices.
- Chilli Paneer (V)1,2,7,13Cottage cheese cubed and tossed in mild chilli sauce and spices
- Gobi Manchurian (V)1,2,13Cauliflower florets marinated with plain flour, corn starch and tossed in mild spices.
- Chilli Idly (V)1,2,13Deep fried idly, tossed with onion, capsicum and special chilli sauce.
- Sambar Idly (V)2,7,9Idly soaked in sambar and topped with onions and green chutney.
- Chicken 652,4Chicken pieces marinated with spicy masala and herbs and deep fried.
- Chilly Chicken1,2,4,13Marinated chicken pieces, batter fried, tossed with mild spices, capsicum and chef’s special chilli sauce.
- Kodi Vepudu1,2,4,13Finely seasoned chicken is cooked with onion, special Andhra spices and pan fried with garlic, black pepper and curry leaves.
- Drums of Heaven2,4Chicken wings marinated, batter fried, tossed in chef’s special chilli sauce and served in it’s elegant shape of lollipop.
- Malgudi Fish Fry2,4Boneless Tilapia Fish pieces fried with South Indian spices and topped with curry leaves.
- Madurai Mutton Sukka10Boneless Tilapia Fish pieces fried with Southern spices and topped with curry leaves.
- Aachi Eral Varuval3King prawns simmered in onion, tomato, chettinad spices and tossed with black pepper.
Starters from Tandoor
- Paneer Dilkush Tikka (V)7,9Juicy chunks of cottage cheese marinated with spicy tandoori masala and grilled.
- Adaraki Lamb Chops7,9Succulent pieces of lamb chops marinated with ginger paste and drained yogurt infused with spices and cooked in Clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka7,9Boneless chicken cubes marinated with spicy tandoori masala and grilled.
- Tandoor Chicken7,9Half portion of baby chicken marinated with yogurt and exotic spices and cooked in Clay oven.
- Gulabi Sheek Kebab7,9Minced lamb mixed with herbs and spices, wrapped on a skewer and grilled.
Street Food Starters
- Chicken Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle tossed with minced chicken, egg, green chillies and spices. Served with raitha.
- Lamb Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle tossed with minced lamb, green chillies and spices. Served with raitha.
- Veg Kothu Parotta (V)2,7Parotta chopped on the griddle tossed with spices, green chillies and mixed vegetables. Served with raitha.
- Egg Kothu Parotta2,4,7Parotta chopped on the griddle tossed with spices, green chillies and scrambled egg. Served with raitha.
- Chicken Nuggets with Chips2
- Rocket Dosa / Chocolate Dosa (V)2,7Thin crispy savoury pancake made of rice and urid dhal, served with honey and mild sauces.
- Chips (V)
SOUTH INDIAN DELICACIES
All South Indian dishes are served with appropriate condiments
- Idli (3 Pcs) (V)Steamed rice cake made with rice and urid dhal.
- Plain Dosa (V)2,7Thin crispy savoury pancake made of rice and urid dhal.
- Masala Dosa (V)2,7,9Crispy dosa filled with potato masala.
- Mysore Masala Dosa (V)2,7,9Crispy dosa layered with variety of chutneys topped with potato masala.
- Podi Dosa (V)2,7,10Spiced chutney powder spread over the dosa.
- Paper Ghee Roast Dosa(V)2,7Very thin and crispy dosa made with clarified butter.
- Onion Dosa (V)2,7Dosa topped with onions.
- Onion Rava Masala Dosa (V)2,9,10Dosa made with semolina batter layered with chopped onions and filled with potato masala.
- Paneer Butter Masala Dosa (V)2,7,10Minced cottage cheese cooked in chef’s special tikka masala sauce and spread over dosa.
- Milagu Mutta Dosa2,4,7Beaten Egg mixed with crushed black pepper spread over dosa, cooked on both sides.
- Chicken Tikka Dosa2,7,9,10Minced chicken tikka pieces cooked in chef’s special tikka masala sauce and spread over dosa.
- Mutton Dosa2,7,10Dosa filled with spiced mutton masala.
- Udipi Veg Oothappam (V)2,7Thick and soft savoury pancake made with rice and urid dhal and topped with mixed vegetables, cooked on both sides.
- Shri Bheemas Special Dal (V)7,9Cuisine: Punjab | Split lentils cooked with cumin, turmeric and garlic, garnished with chillies, onion and mustard seeds. A street food style preparation.
- Saag Aloo (V)7Cuisine: Haryana | Potato cubes and Spinach mixed with ground Indian spices and cooked in onion and tomato sauce. An all time favourite.
- Amritsari Bhindi Masala (V)7Cuisine: Punjab | Sautéed bhindi (Okra) cooked in a spicy onion and tomato based masala. A semi gravy Punjabi dish.
- Gutti Vankaya Koora (V)11,12Cuisine: Andhra Pradesh | Aubergine cooked with authentic South Indian spices in a tangy tamarind sauce. A typical South Indian flavour.
- Paneer Butter Masala (V)7,10Cuisine: Punjab | Creamy cottage cheese curry cooked in onion, tomato and butter flavoured sauce.
- Palak Paneer (V)7Cuisine: Punjab | An authentic recipe, consisting of soft cubes of cottage cheese simmered in mildly spiced spinach puree.
- Konda Kadala Kulambu (V)7Cuisine: Tamilnadu | Black Chickpeas cooked with mild spices in a slightly tangy, onion, tomato, tamarind and coconut based curry. Popular in South India.
- Veg Kofta (V)2,7,10Cuisine: Tamilnadu | Black Chickpeas cooked with mild spices in a slightly tangy, onion, tomato, tamarind and coconut based curry. Popular in South India.
- Chicken Korma7,10Cuisine: Mughal | A Mughlai dish where chicken is cooked in a mildly spiced creamy coconut sauce.
- Butter Chicken7,9,10Cuisine: Punjab | Chicken cooked in a creamy, tomato gravy with spices, herbs and butter. Orginated from the Punjab region in India.
- Chicken Tikka Masala7,9,10Cuisine: Multi Regional | This British favourite is made by cooking grilled chicken pieces in a rich tomato gravy and garnished with cream and corriander.
- Lamb VindalooCuisine: Goa | Made from a paste that blends chillies with turmeric, cumin, corriander and authentic spices. A Portugese influenced Goan style curry.
- Kashmiri Rogan JoshCuisine: Kashmir | Aromatic Lamb dish of Kashmir, cooked in a gravy of shallots, yogurt, garlic, ginger and aromatic spices (cloves, bay leaves, cardamom and cinnamon).
- Spicy Prawn Curry3,9Cuisine: Madras| Succulent prawns marinated and cooked with home ground spices in a southern style curry infused with onion, tomato and red chillies.
- Malabar Fish Curry3,9Cuisine: Kerala | A Popular dish from coastal Kerala. Fresh seabass(containes bones) cooked with coconut milk, homemade spices, onion, tomato, green chilli and tamarind juice. Topped with curry leaves.
- Chennai Nandu Masala3,9Cuisine: Madras| Soft shell crab cooked in onion, tomato based curry with special home made Chennai spices, finished with a dash of coconut milk and topped with curry leaves.
- Spicy Kadai7Cuisine: Delhi | Meat cooked in an enticing mild flavoured curry with spices and mixed peppers. Kadai means wok.
- Hot MadrasCuisine: British Indian| This curry originates from the Madras region in Southern India. A hot curry cooked in a thick coconut and tomato based sauce and spiced with corriander, cumin, turmeric and chilli powders.
- ChettinadCuisine: Tamil Nadu | South Indian style curry made from home ground spices, coconut and curry leaves. This dish is packed with rich aroma. (Can also be served with Fish)
- Punjabi Saagwala7Cuisine: Punjab | A dark green curry with meat cooked in a mildly spiced rich spinach puree, garnished with cream, tomato and corriander. A typical Punjabi curry recipe.
- Vegetable Biriyani (V)7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, mixed vegetables & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, chicken & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Chicken Tikka Biryani7,9Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, chicken tikka pieces & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire. .
- Hyderabadi Lamb Biryani7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, lamb & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Prawn Biryani3,7Aromatic biryani with Basmati rice, prawns & exotic Indian spices, cooked on a slow fire.
- Steamed Rice
- Pilau Rice (V)7Steamed basmati rice seasoned with spices and saffron.
- Vegetable Fried Rice7,13Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with mixed vegetables and whole spices.
- Egg Fried Rice4,13Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with scrambled eggs and whole spices.
- Schezwan Fried Rice13Cooked basmati rice stir fried in a special schezwan sauce with cabbage, white pepper & whole spices. Mildly Hot.
- Schezwan Chicken Fried Rice4,13Cooked basmati rice stir fried in a special schezwan sauce with cabbage, white pepper, whole spices. Choose either Veg or Chicken. Mildly Hot.
- Chicken Fried Rice2,4,13Cooked basmati rice, stir fried with minced chicken, egg and whole spices.
- Chapathi2Flat bread made from wheat flour, cooked on flat pan.
- Tandoori Roti2Flat bread made from wheat flour, baked in clay oven.
- Kerala Paratha2,4,7Layers of dough made from plain flour, cooked on flat pan.
- Plain Naan2,4,7Flat bread made from plain flour, baked in clay oven.
- Butter Naan2,4,7Flat bread made from plain flour, baked in clay oven and brushed with butter.
- Chilli Garlic Naan2,4,7Naan layered with minced green chillies and garlic, baked in clay oven.
- Peshwari Naan2,4,7,10Naan stuffed with grated coconut and nuts, baked in clay oven.
- Masala Poppadom
- Raitha7Indian condiment consisting of yogurt, spices, chopped onions and cucumber.
- South Indian Dips ( Sambar, Chutney, Potato Masala)9